* Ensure effective and efficient handling of customers in the branch and provide them services according to the laid down service and quality indicators. * General Banking Officer is required to work in all operations segments of the branches as an inputter/maker level. * Handle account opening and its related processes & operations including but not limited to dormancy marking/removal, stop payments marking / revoking, account closures, SOA issuance, loan account opening and closing, deceased marking/removal, Level Migration etc of Core and Jazz Cash Customers * Participate in Gold Loan assessments. * Preparation of deceased customer cases refund and maintaining record. * Manage customer queries in efficient manner. * Review and monitor the service indicators assigned to the branch and take effective steps for its achievement. * Perform all types of Non-Financial transactions with accuracy as per SOP. * Guide walk in customers properly and cross sell banks products. * Prepare all types of reports for further submission to CSM and Head Office. * Ensure verification of the entire inventory of Fixed Assets by physical check once a year and reconcile fixed assets register. * Be the custodian, along with the other officer, of all types of security stationary and its balancing. * Be the owner of the administrative support of branch in liaison with BSM / BM. * Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within TAT. * Responsible for preparing and maintaining of all types of register/record up to date. * Reviewing of all type of Sundry and Suspense accounts for their reconciliation. * Scanning and uploading of SS cards on daily basis. * Inputting of Clearing instruments and there return marking. * Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives, issuance / destruction of cheque books, Bankers Cheques and TDR,S and there balancing. * Custodian of received cheque books / ATM cards and there delivery / maintenance as per SOP. * To work as backup of Teller. * Ensure accuracy of Cash sorting as per SBP Clean notes policy. * Processing Cash Deposits and withdrawals (Ensuring regulations as described in Ops Manual) * Identifying and reporting Counterfeited Notes. * Accurately processing all Cheque deposits (all outward clearing instruments). * Ensure Exchanging Cash between Tellers in case of more than one teller. * Ensuring Cash Transfer from till to Vault and vice versa at Start of Day and End of the Day, respectively. * Ensure to perform all FT's, TT's and clearing entries with accuracy. * Ensure balancing cash at the end of day (Physical Cash with system T24). * Maintenance of Cash Balancing register & preparation of Teller Daily Cash Record; SBP Sheet; Vault Position, Average Sheet & other Cash related reports. * Be the Custodian of allocated Keys and Stamps. * Any other responsibility assigned by Line Manager.
• Hold a Bachelor's degree from a reputable Institution in relevant field. • Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience.
• Proficiency in IYS Office. • Sound communication and interpersonal skills. • Ability to work under pressure.
• Good presentation skills.
• MS Office
• Ability to keep calm and work under pressure • Dealing with customers